1. Join Jeremy, Donald and Steven for storytime at 11 a.m. hosts this weekly 30-minute story time every Saturday. It’s free and wonderful for inspiring the imaginations of little ones. 4972 Eagle Rock Blvd., 323-259-9068.
2. In nearby Silver Lake, it's a party all day. From 10 a.m.-11 p.m., "Jubilee" will take place at the W. Sunset Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard crossing. Enjoy music, comedy, dance, literature, arts, crafts and more. There will be vendors and food trucks to top it all off. Tickets are $5. Individuals under 10 years and over 60 are free!
3. The is hosting "Internet 1A-Google" at 11 a.m. This computer comfort class is free and designed to enhance understanding of the internet, search engines, URLs, browsers, the World Wide Web and more. 5027 Caspar Ave., 323-258-8078.
4. How about a delicious lunch at ? Enjoy a glass of mint iced tea paired with one of their spectacular sandwiches. Auntie Em's has ideal Saturday afternoon fare. 4616 Eagle Rock Blvd., 323-255-0800.
5. Thinking about taking a summer class? Well, no matter what your age or interests, nearby Glendale Community College has something that might tickle your fancy. From Spanish to French, journalism to anthropology, biology to business administration, GCC has something for everyone! As of Friday, the Summer 2011 schedule is available online. Go check it out here. And hurry—classes start June 20. 1500 North Verdugo Rd., 818-240-1000.