is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its opening in September 2002 with an offer of 10 of the restaurant’s favorite menu items for breakfast or lunch priced at $10 or under each.
The offer, announced Tuesday on Auntie Em’s Facebook page, is valid any day for the entire month of September. There’s no coupon involved.
Visit the restaurant’s Facebook page and look for a Tuesday post that has a photo of the grilled tomato and avocado open-faced breakfast sandwich shown here. Then redeem the offer by clicking on the “Get Offer” tab, which will automatically prompt Facebook to route a letter regarding the offer to your e-mail address. Bring the letter—a hard copy or the e-mail itself on your smart phone will do—to the restaurant and you’ll be good to go.
Here’s a list of the discounted menu items along with their prices:
• Breakfast Cajun turkey sausage and eggs open face breakfast sandwich: $9.95
• Black forest ham and eggs sandwich on pretzel bread: $9.95
• Applewood smoked bacon and eggs open faced breakfast sandwich: $9.95
• Vegetarian breakfast torte: $8.95
• Grilled tomato and avocado open-faced breakfast sandwich: $8.95
• Lunch Mobay cheese sandwich: $8.95
• Chicken salad sandwich: $9.95
• Tuna sandwich: $9.95
• Half Sandwich and soup or salad combo: $9.95
• Vegetarian torta sandwich: $8.95