In the roughly 350 Eagle Rock Patch newsletters that have landed in well over 2,000 mailboxes so far this year, which local headlines caught your eye?
As 2012 draws to a close, we invite you to reflect on the year in Eagle Rock Patch news and tell us which you think were the biggest stories since Jan. 1, 2012. (To search for a particular issue, type in the relevant words in the blank space on the top right-hand corner of this page, immediately next to the right of the “More Stuff” tab.)
Post a comment at the end of this article, pointing to your top picks—and maybe a sentence or two about their importance to you or why you think the stories generated so much passion among readers. You may see those stories in our end-of-the-year round-ups.
Here 10 suggestions to get you started—articles representing a small cross-section of stories that generated a lot of traffic and conversation in 2012:
• The Capri: No Longer a Kitchen Nightmare
• LAPD Launches Crackdown on Erotic Massage Parlors
• Fundraiser Set Up for 5 Children of Man Killed in Freeway Accident
• Fatal Crash on 134 Freeway in Eagle Rock (PHOTOS)
• Foreclosed Home in Eagle Rock Severely Vandalized (PHOTOS)
• Teacher Accused of Sexual Misconduct Stops Coming to Eagle Rock High
• Students Protest at Eagle Rock High in Support of Fired Coach
• LAPD Raids Medical Marijuana Dispensary