St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
Drag box to select area
Located on the corner of Chickasaw Avenue and Caspar Avenue, St. Barnabas Episcopal Church began as a mission of modest means and little or no organization in 1908. Its first services were held in the original Masonic Temple on Eagle Rock Boulevard. The church was named in 1915 after St. Barnabas, a companion of St. Paul. The church began supporting itself financially in 1925, when it also became a parish.
2109 Chickasaw Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90041
- Fax: 323-254-8912
- Accessibility Details: A ramp leading to the church gives handicap access.
- Hours: Sunday Service: 9:30am; Sunday School: 9:30am-11am; Office Hours: Tues-Fri, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Accessible: yes